Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I Urgently Need Your Help!!!! | By Minde Ornelas


I am sure by now you have heard of Kohl's Cares. If you have not, in brief, in celebration of Kohl's Cares® 10th anniversary, they are donating $500,000 to 20 schools each for a total of $10 million. My daughters' school, Bais Chaya Mushka, is currently number 10 (of 20) on the leader-board. This means we are very close in getting this wonderful institution very desperately needed money. Although we are number 10, there is still about a month left till the final results come in, and that means that we have to do whatever we can to keep our ranking within the top 20, despite the fierce competition between school nationwide.
SO I am asking you, urgently, please, if you still have not voted, please just take a few minutes and vote for Bais Chaya Mushka, by clicking here.
I know there are many deserving schools out there, but this one is close to our homes and our hearts. They have touched so many people's lives, and so many people's hearts, including mine and my family's, and we can be sure they will put this so badly needed money to such good use. Can I count on you to partake in this mitzvah with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment